Guys lets think about this

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by TotallyNotSean, Jun 19, 2017.

1. TotallyNotSean

TotallyNotSean Appreciated Forums Member

So ive been thinking about a solution to all the skycade drama, and I want you guys to hear me out. Recently there have been 2 staff members demoted and perm banned for abuse. At the moment, tons of people (including myself) have been kicking off at one another about what happened. Rather than having this continue and forums become more toxic than they already are, how about we just settle the issue. I suggest the staff members still get demoted, however, only get a month/2 week ban. They didnt harm the server in any way unlike hacking players, and simply used there granted perms for their own slight advantage. Plus, throughout their time as staff they have benefited the server. Now the staff team is going to turn around and ban them forever? I mean thats their decision, but guys:
    this is a freaking block game. Lay off

DeltaBlade likes this.
  2. Magma

Magma Well Known Forums Member

JustLiv went around taking spawners legit players would have gotten and used eventually
    'didn't harm the server in anyway'

Nora supposedly went around picking up leftover raid items in /v (pretty sure you have supervanish unless you coded a chest-opening system and hit-blocking system exactly mirroring the plug-in)

3. TotallyNotSean

TotallyNotSean Appreciated Forums Member

I mean hey at least they didnt go around ka'ing everyone and making people lose their gear. Plus jack could put the blaze back and such- it would be hard to return specific items to a group of people

Jeff likes this.
  4. JustLiv

JustLiv Well Known Forums Member

if it harmed the server jack would not have given them out.

#4 JustLiv, Jun 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
    DeltaBlade and Shan like this.
  5. Lustfulraider

Lustfulraider Well Known Forums Member

Ya but it's THE block game